It’s officially fall, which means it’s that time of year when layering is essential. When it comes down to it, men’s fall fashion is all about having a strong look while keeping warm and cozy.
SPRUCE UP YOUR FALL LOOK WITH THESE KILLER LOOKS
Here are some things you’ll want to have on hand:
1. Blazers & Sportcoats – A wonderfully versatile piece with a variety of designs, every man needs at least one or two to complete his stylish fall wardrobe. There are many different styles of sport coats, all with differing formality levels. Sport coats are typically made in wool, flannel, wide-wale corduroy, cotton, or linen. They can be solid in color but are often made in bolder plaids, windowpanes, and stripes. Can be styled with jeans or dress pants, just depending on the look you’re going for.
2. Long-sleeve wovens – A soft, comfortable, and stylish shirt that’s perfect for cool autumn days. Style with a casual pair of jeans and even layer with a coat, jacket, or flannel. Add your favorite fall booties and you’re good to go.
3. Sweaters – Sweater weather is upon us. This item is probably the most iconic to the season. You truly can’t go wrong with a casual fall sweater. This is super stylish and in, it can also be dressed up or down.
4. Boots – A casual boot is the perfect take on any fall fit. When it comes to must-have footwear for men, boots are at the top of the list. Not only are these shoes practical and comfortable, but they’re also versatile and stylish. A pair of boots can take you from work to the weekend with ease. Many can even match smart casual and semi-formal ensembles, making them a valuable piece.
5. Dark denim – This fall, try out the sophisticated shade of dark denim in these classic silhouettes. An amazing neutral tone, it goes with just about everything. You don’t have to be a diehard raw denim fan to enjoy these indigos, so we’ve made a selection of perfectly tailored options that work for any occasion.
6. Flannels – Nothing says cool and casual quite like a flannel shirt. While the garment may be simple, it’s also a wardrobe staple that every man should own. Although the name may induce thoughts of the country, it’s time to think again. Flannel has made a comeback and is now regularly spotted on the streets around the globe.